Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Onions

Hello everyone! Today marks the start of my daily painting and art challenge. I have been painting for 8 years and creating art every since I can remember. Despite art's integration in my life, I always seem to find myself asking the same question. Why don't I create more? I find constant inspiration in just looking at the world around me and have a million and one ideas that rarely make it to fruition. Why not? Well, today marks the day when I will no longer ask myself that question.

For Sale $60 Onions 8"x 10" Framed (Black) 

With this first painting, I was trying to achieve a slightly softer style than what I'm used to doing. However, I wanted to keep the background pattern behind the onions, simple and geometric while using the bright cadmium red for some pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment