Saturday, September 8, 2012

Art Opening: King Street Coffee

Last night I had my first art show in Leesburg, VA where I am originally from. It was at King Street Coffee (what used to be the Coffee Bean) and it went so well! I was so incredibly thrilled to see all the familiar faces of old friends and their parents whom I've known for YEARS now, (over a decade for some!). Wow, such a positive and supportive crowd, it was awesome. I even ran into my old high school art teacher who was playing music during the opening! Not to mention there was a cake tasting from a local bakery too...yum! Anywho, just wanted to give an official THANK YOU to everyone who came out, it really meant a lot to me. Pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan. Just saw your work at King Street Coffee - great stuff! I wasn't able to make the opening but my wife and I did purchase your cards. I also recall your work at Franklin Park. Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete