Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Release from Frustration



Click to Bid

This painting is exactly the title... A release from frustration. I have been working on a large (about 5' x 3.5') figure painting which I thought had been going well. However, as you all know, we always have a slightly different eye when looking at a painting each day. Or if you've given yourself a break and have come back to it. WELL, today was either my most critical eye or most accurate, I began to find so many things wrong proportionally with my painting! So instead of FREAKING OUT and doing something rash on that canvas, I took a deep breath and had a flowy 'calm down' moment, "a release from frustration".

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for breathing deep and creating a really great painting, love it!!

    ReplyDelete